I am a Senior Full Stack Developer, specializing in web applications in the healthcare industry.
University of Maryland, University College
Bachelor of Science - Computer Science.
Awards: Dean's List, President's Excellence Award [2014 - 2016]
President's Scholarship [2015-2016]
Anne Arundel Community College
Major: Graphic Communication
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Major: Computer Engineering
- Developing a web application that assists clinicians in monitoring patients during outpatient care.
- Practicing Test Driven Development as well as Behavior Driven Development through use of various different testing frameworks.
- Collaborating with developers, SCRUM master, QA and Product Owner to determine the best approach to implement software requirements.
- Producing detailed documentation to aid other teammates in understanding the design and operations of the system.
- Spearheading stretch initiatives to help improve the quality of the product.
- Maintaining existing software products through developing bug fixes for service bundles.
- Assists teams with grooming and prioritizing tech debt, in order to keep the system up-to-date and running smoothly.
- Assisted Project Managers and teammates in preparing and facilitating customer demonstrations and status meetings.
- Collaborated with developers, SCRUM master, Project Managers, and clients to determine the best approach to implement software requirements.
- Developed REST-ful style Services layer that interacts with Keycloak, an external authentication server that manages the users for the application.
- Implemented the Administration Panel using Angular JS, for managing Clinician and Administrator roles, and updating legal agreements.
- Collaborated with team member to implement a document repository using Amazon S3 services with an interface in Angular JS, for users to upload and manage files and other resources.
- Works side-by-side with clients during testing, providing live technical support, through identifying bugs and offering training where needed.
- Designated on-call engineer, responsible for troubleshooting issues within the production environments during off-time
- Trained new developers through coaching and training of the system, the processes, and technical proficiencies
- Performed tests on core code base as well as un-implemented game prototypes.
- Maintained and updated development tasks through proprietary ticket-tracking system.
- Designed and implemented updates to art assets, including main menus and Heads-Up displays.
- Assisted in maintaining developer documentation through the use of the project's wiki software.
- Trained and led store team to work together cohesively to accomplish store-wide goals.
- Developed processes that delivered increased customer satisfaction results.
- Exceeded operational standards through controlling store revenue and costs.
- Played a pivotal role in the success of a region-wide initiative to retain female employees and customers, through co-founding a leadership development program for female leaders.
- Performed computer hardware installations on Windows and Mac devices, such as memory, hard drives, optical drives and power supply units.
- Planned, designed and installed user computer systems based on user specifications.
- Collaborated with team members to develop a new process that helped reduce customer completion time by 20%.
- Diagnosed software issues, performed system updates, and installed new software.
- Troubleshot systems and assisted clients in determining hardware and software updates.
- Performed data migrations and system backups in facilitating client’s updating hardware systems.
- Resolved client’s general software technical issues through troubleshooting using various scenarios and determining an appropriate solution.